Pineapple Ginger Punch
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 tbsp ginger, grated
- 1 bottle diet ginger ale (1 liter), chilled
- Ice cubes
- 1 orange, sliced
- In a large pitcher, add orange juice, pineapple juice, and ginger. Cover juices and chill for minimum 2 hours. Strain mixture for pulp; discard pulp.
- Slowly pour ginger ale into juice mixture until you reach the desired ratio.
- Serve punch over ice in chilled glasses. Garnish with orange slices.
Nutritional Information per Serving
- 48 Calories
- 22 mg Sodium
- 12 g Carbohydrates
- 1 g Protein
Source: Diabetic Living Online
Photo Source: Tracy Benhamin / Flickr
In the event you find this recipe inappropriate for diabetics, please contact us and we will review your suggestions.