Oven-Fried Chicken Recipe
- 1 cup cornflakes
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 lb skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 1 Tbsp margarine, melted
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and crush the cornflakes.
- Mix the crushed cornflakes with thyme and pepper.
- Place the chicken, breast side up, in a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan.
- Brush the chicken with the melted margarine.
- Sprinkle the corn-flakes on top of the chicken breasts.
- Cover baking pan with a lid. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil, then bake uncovered for another 30 minutess.
Food Exchanges per serving:
- 1/2 Starch, 3 Lean Meat
- 202 Calories
- 26 g Protein
- 173 mg Sodium
- 73 mg Cholesterol
- 7 g Fat
- 6 g Carbohydrates>