Macaroni Salad Recipe
- 3 c Macaroni, cooked and drain
- 1/2 c Celery, thinly sliced
- 1 c Green onions, cooked, choppe
- 1 c Broccoli, cooked, chopped
- 1 c Cauliflower, cooked, chopped
- 1/2 c Yogurt, plain, low fat
- 1 tbsp Mustard, prepared
- 3/4 tsp Herb or Italian seasoning
- Combine the macaroni and vegetables.
- Combine the yogurt, mustard and seasoning in a separate bowl and mix well.
- Add to the vegetable and macaroni mixture and chill.
Food Exchange per serving:
- 1 vegetable + 1 bread
- 125 Calories
- 24 g Carbohydrates
- 5.7 g Protein
- 1 g Fat
- 60 mg Sodium
Recipe reviewed by Dietitian Kimberly A. Tessmer, RD LD
In the event that you find this recipe is not appropriate for diabetics, please contact us and we will review your suggestions.