Diabetic Bundt Cake Recipe
- 7 Eggs
- 1/2 cupFruit juice, orange
- 3 tbsp Sweet 'n Low or sugar substitute
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp Cream of tartar
- 1 1/2 cup Sifted cake flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Separate eggs.
- Beat egg whites with salt until foamy.
- Add cream of tartar and continue beating until stiff.
- In another bowl, combine rest of ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in beaten egg whites.
- Bake in greased and floured bundt pan at 350 degrees for 40 minutes
- Test with toothpick.
- Serve with no sugar jelly (all fruit) and Cool Whip.
Recipe reviewed by Dietitian Kimberly A. Tessmer, RD LD
In the event that you find that this recipe is not appropriate for diabetics, please contact us and we will review your suggestions.