- 4 cups sliced strawberries (not frozen)
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1 carton (6 oz) nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- In a food processor, add together strawberries, banana, kiwi and yogurt. Blend until smooth.
- Add ice cubes one at a time, blend until smooth.
- Serve in small glasses
Nutritional Information per Serving
- 54 Calories
- 1 g Fat
- 1 mg Cholesterol
- 15 mg Sodium
- 12 g Carbohydrates
- 2 g Fiber
Source: Diabetic Living Online
Photo Source: Kristen / Flickr
In the event you find this recipe inappropriate for diabetics, please contact us and we will review your suggestions.