Baked Eggplant and Tomatoes
- Nonstick Cooking Oil
- 1 large eggplant, cut into thick round slices
- 1 tomato, sliced thickly
- 1/4 cup grated non-fat Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a large cookie sheet with non-stick oil spray. Arrange eggplant rounds on the cookie sheet and sprinkle Parmesan over them. Layer one slice of tomato on top of each eggplant round and sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
Nutritional Information per Serving
- 55 Calories
- 0.3 g Fat
- 0 mg Cholesterol
- 9 g Carbohydrates
- 5 g Fiber
Source: All Recipes
Photo Source: Lablasco / Flickr
In the event you find this recipe inappropriate for diabetics, please contact us and we will review your suggestions.